Tobago Land with planning permission for Luxury House.
TOBAGO one acre prime plot with detail planning permission in TOBAGO (Englishman’s Bay) with detail planning permission.
Value US$ 200000.00. It is within an exclusive development of about 30 plots/houses on more than 300 acres surrounded by the oldest nature reserve in the Northern Hemisphere.
Owner will consider any reasonable asset for exchange!
There is an estimate for construction of US $ 300,00 for construction of a lovely 4 bedroom house with 4 Bathrooms.
( This is in addition to the land)
For the total of US$ 510,000 / £320,000 / €360,000 you can have the perfect home in a jewel of the Caribbean.
Why do we love it:-
- Tobago is south of the hurricane belt.
- Empty beaches- and not a tower block hotel in sight
- Fabulous snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Championship golf and sea fishing
- An abundance of bird and wildlife.
- Known as ‘Robinson Crusoe’ island
- Oldest protected rainforest in western hemisphere
- No poisonous snakes or dangerous sharks
- Coral reefs, manta rays, angel fish, wild parrots, 90p beers and ‘have you met the Queen?’ from the locals.
- Wonderful local people – dignified, friendly and talented
- Excellent and varied cuisine.
- It’s a round the year holiday destination – the “rainy season” shouldn’t write it off
Tobago wildlife and eco tourism. Because of its amazing wildlife, Tobago has been called ‘The Galapagos of the West Indies’.
We’ve been as single tourists, as couples, groups and with children.There are still parts of it left for us to discover, and we relish every trip. Did you know that Tobago is only 7 miles wide and has the oldest rainforest in the Western Hemisphere, and that it is the nesting place for the leatherback and hawksbill turtles?
There is so much to do on this small island – even now there are many places and things we haven’t done and can’t wait to do on our visits.